Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

Lucky Every Day

Lucky Every Day
© 2004 by Chip Silverman

You must feel passionate for what you do everyday in order to feel successful in your accomplishments and happy in life. What I learned from Diane is that taking the time to make others feel good about themselves and enjoy themselves soak their life in your own. Taking time with Diane’s greatest gift I hope to carry on this tradition my whole life too.

Life is full of unpleasant tasks, but put some fun into the drudgery make everything you do a challenge or a game and always try to win. Never ever give up. Her house was filled with happy playing children. It didn’t matter if Diane knew the kids or not they were all welcome to participate. Through Diane I have learned that adversity is only as big as I choose to let it be. If I view it as an uphill battle, like a mammoth mountain, I’m never going to reach the top. But if I take adversity in stride, one day at a time and maintain the constant belief that I will overcome it, and then I will reach the top in the end.

At the beginning of each season Diane shows the theme for our team. Our themes were designed to jump-start and motivate the players. She always puts down the theme in a most dramatic and interesting way. You control your own destiny was also a popular theme. Just forget about all that. Too many excuses seem to take personal responsibility and control your destiny. And my favorite theme was no stone unturned. One particular time she gave us lists of questions and answers that’s describing our greatest fear, our greatest achievement, our greatest strength. One by one we discussed the answers. We just need to take the time to stop and pointing out to each other and for ourselves. Thanks to Diane I have learned to pay full respect in every aspect of my life. Not just to win the game but to establish myself as a person.

Looking back I realize that when Diane taught us do preparation and visualization was about being a responsible adult. We picture all of them in fact could go wrong. We can take it and strike harmony and cool it. My loving family and friends note that you will always have an angel by your side watching out for you and all that you do, reminding you to believe in brighter days. This angel will give you strength, love, comfort and courage. You will always have an angel by your side to give you rainbows after every storm, to give you smile through the tears. Know that every ray of sunshine that hits your face is a hug from me to you.

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0446500135
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?